Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by MRMLS or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site, please provide the following information to the MRMLS-designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where MRMLS can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not MRMLS, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
MRMLS may request additional information before removing any infringing material. MRMLS may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
MRMLS has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
Montana Regional MLS
PO Box 146
Helena, MT 59624-0146